Saturday, August 15, 2009

WTF happened to this bitch?


The other day when I was working my routine schedule of tanning people to golden perfection at 11:30 in the eve, I got four text messages from four different people asking me if I had seen Kat Von D on TV at the Teen Choice Awards. First of all I'm 87 years old, so there is no reason why I should be watching the Teen Choice Awards. But I was interested in what my friends were talking about so I did a little bit of research and BAM!
WTF???? She looks like she needs to be set loose in the wild jungle. She has turned into the Lion Lady. What did she do to her face? People, when you are thinking about getting any sort of plastic surgery, especially on your face, do yourself a favor and look at the surgeons portfolio of clients that he's worked on. If most of the people look like zoo animals. YOU WILL TOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment