Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tamar Da Star and Calder livin in up in NYC



Tonight I agreed to babysit my friend Kameko's son Calder. Not usually a fan of kids but we had a great time. We went out for sushi where he told the waitress he wanted lobster. Calder is my kinda man! Then we came home and we watched Elmo Goes To The Doctor. You might be asking yourself why the fuck I own Elmo Goes To The Doctor. Well as some of you know, I sublet my apt from cookie monster. He left some of his DVDs here. It was my first time watching Sesame Street and I started singing along with the songs. Then after 20 minutes of this video I wanted to shoot myself in the foot. My ADD kicked in so Calder and I decided to have fun and take pics with my Mac photo booth : )










1 comment:

  1. omg, has K seen what you did to her precious baby's face! lol

    ReplyDelete